First all, we will not use the forbidden name of the Lord. I won't even type
it out (ugh!) It is true that in the Schocken Bible (which I feel the best there
is, but which has not reached the Psalms yet) does use YHWH without vowels
in such places.

Second, I think that "pastore" means a pastor in NL. This may etymologically
which makes the Lord out to being a parish priest.

"Li Siniore es men sorgere" ... that is my translation, that will go onto
the Web. It says what we want, without violating people's religious
sensibilities.

                                Bruce R. Gilson
                                IRC: EZ-as-pi