Kjell Rehnstr=F6m wrote:
>=20
> English version of original Interlingua Statement: This is to inform yo=
> that I, Kjell Rehnstr=F6m, Uppsala, Sweden hereby cancel my vote in fav=
our of
> Interlingua. I will not, however, give it to any other auxiliary langua=
ge.
> I have not been informed by anyone that I was not eligible to vote. Had=
> known and understood that, I would of course not have voted. I am well
> aware that rules are there to be kept.

Don't worry about it. The rules, to the extent there ever were any, were
not stated clearly. And there's no way you or any other relatively
recent subscriber could have known what the rules were (had they been
stated clearly to the rest of us). It would have been up to somebody in
charge of the vote to reject votes from ineligible voters, but I don't
think there was any objective basis (e.g. baselined list of subscribers)
on which such action could have been taken. It was all rather arbitrary.

-- Mark

(Mark P. Line  --  Bellevue, Washington  --  <[log in to unmask]>)