Jay Bowks wrote:

> [snip]I see it as putting limitations on God Himself
> and taking his Personal Name out of the scriptures
> he inspired as a show of self importance by men
> who think they know better. However, the Truth
> will stand and it does not require anyone's might
> only His. And mighty He is as far as I'm concerned.

I wrote a self-published book of some hundred's of pages entitled: Iron Sharpens
Iron: "Revealing a 6,000 Year Old Mystery. What is the Creator's Name?" The book
lists something like a thousand verses plus historical quotes to show the
Creator's Name, what it is, etc. and why it should not be hidden by substitute
words like nearly every translation today does. It is not hidden in the Hebrew
manuscripts, so why should it be hidden in translation? And, it has absolutely
nothing to do with a person's religious affiliation whether this is true or not,
it has to do with internal evidence and historical fact. By the way, I am
translating the book into RLR. :-))

Al l sue,
Bob