'
>On Tue, 30 Dec 1997, James Chandler wrote (small excerpt):
>
>>                                      Instead, I would like to
>> ask Stan and Allan: where do you stand on Jepsersen's famous
>> maxim:
>> "That international auxiliary language is best which in every
>> point offers the greatest facility to the greatest number."

Le optime lingua international es illo que minimalmente rende difficile le
apprender de altere linguas sur le quales illo es basate o relate.

The best international auxiliary language is the one that presents a
minimum of difficulties in learning other languages which it is based on or
related to.

Kjell [log in to unmask]
Kjell Rehnstroem
Vaenortsgatan 87