> It is simply impossible therefore that an
> efficient form of IL would greatly differ in vocabulary from
> what is now known as Ido."

While I tend to agree that the "international vocabulary" constrains all
such solutions designed to approximate it, it is not clear to me how
the result of an "efficient" form would in every case look very similar
to Ido.  Show me some Ido, that I might see how easy it is to read at
sight.  Merely establishing that one has an international set of roots
will not guarantee that the derivatives in an artificial affix system
will be international or readily recognizable.

Stan Mulaik