At 04:59 PM 1/22/98 GMT, James Chandler wrote:
>Robin Gaskell skripted:
>
>> And there you have a paradox: all Baha's know, from the highest authority,
>> that one day a common tongue will be available to humanity (Arthur C. Clark
>> projects it for 2050);
>
>Ob vu have un referansie pri isti prediktione da A. C. Clarke?
>Do you have a reference for this prediction by A. C. Clarke?

*       Ja, mi habe u refere pro u-ci pre-dikto de Arthur C. Clarke.
        Yes, I have a reference for this prediction of Arthur C. Clarke's.

U bibli habe u titula komo "Plu Futura Faktu", e intra u centra tabla de
plu vario pre-dikto de an, Arthur simpli lista u-ci 'futura faktu' iso
"Adopta de un
Internatio Auxi Lingua - 2050."

The book has a title like, "Future Facts", and, in a center table, of
various predictions of his, Arthur simply lists thi 'future fact' as
"Adoption of an International Auxiliary Language - 2050."

Saluta,
 Robin