I read some Yiddish and it hurts my heart ( less things to that )=20
when I see it's beautifully , that these German evil beasts=20
killed it and after that the Jews itself maybe because of the=20
bad memories to the holocaust .=20

Nevertheless many Yiddish words still live in the East Austrian=20
and the Berlin dialect and maybe in other dialects .=20

The reason why it hurts me so much is that I can read a Yiddish
text and understand nearly quite all .  I understand it better than
Swiss German , Netherlands and so on .=20

Too bad that it's almost a dead language now .=20
There isn't even a mailing list in this language nor any discussion=20
group on the web .=20
=C6ion bonan ! Cxion bonan ! Ois guade !

da Hiasl
|Mia TTT-pa=F8o : | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/3856/
|Mia natura adreso :
|=E6ambro kvin cento du dek ses
|Mittelgasse dek ok
|unu mil ses dek Vieno=20
|Teleparolnumero : kvincento na=FDdek ses dekdu kvardek sep kvincento dudek
ses