I developed bits of an European auxlang which had this principle :=20

               1/3  slavic roots
               1/3  german roots ( in Austrian pronounce because that's
easier )=20
               1/3  roman roots=20

This would contain the 3 major languages families of IndoEuropean=20
languages spoken in Europe .=20
More or less I just took one third of the Roman roots and=20
converted them into Slavian roots .=20

Here's one short sample of how that would sound :=20

M=E1jk=FAz^ob c^=EDel'=E9n=20

sv=E9t=EDgu n=F3moz^=20
v=F3loz^ =F3kazu
k=EDel c^=EDel'=E9n k=E1j t=E9rp=F3=20
t=F3ga h^l=E9bob d=F3nu n=ED'=E1l=20
h=F3diaw k=E1j b=E9zk=FAlp=EDgu=20
k=FAlpob , j=E9r V=EDa=20
=E9st=E1s l=E1wnto=20
k=E1j p=F3tenco k=E1j=20
gl=F3rio m=E1lf=EDn=E9n=20

Maybe you can recognize what it is and so no translation is necessary .=20

             =20
=C6ion bonan ! Cxion bonan ! Ois guade !

da Hiasl
|Mia TTT-pa=F8o : | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/3856/
|Mia natura adreso :
|=E6ambro kvin cento du dek ses
|Mittelgasse dek ok
|unu mil ses dek Vieno=20
|Teleparolnumero : kvincento na=FDdek ses dekdu kvardek sep kvincento dudek
ses