In message  <[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] writes:
> >>Maybe you're right. But perhaps you should abandon your partisan
> >>actitude with I-a and remember that we are to fight out there for an
> >>auxlang adoption, not for our personal favourite auxlang. Perhaps I
> >>won't convince you that Ido is better than I-a, nor viceversa, but we
> >>should not forget we are on the same party.
> >        [Kjell 980128]
> >I am not.
>
> Aren't you? Then you are not a authentic auxlanger. Probably you look
> at an auxlang more as a toy than as a real solution for linguistic
> barriers.

Me vol Eurolang estar selecteda per la comuna dua lang per la EU.
But me preferia que alia conial (exemplae Novial or Esperanto or
Interlingua) est selecteda, rel que est no comuna lang.

I want Eurolang to be selected as the common second language for
the EU. But I would prefer that another conial is selected, than
that there is no common language.

--
Cheradenine Zakalwe
Eurolanga Publicizationa Organization