>Wasn't Hitler an Austrian?

He got German citizenship before he was 20 .=20
Also he thought for the Germans and his parents spoke Bavarian .=20
He belonged to the Bavarian minority in Upper Austria .=20
He just lived in a village a couple of miles away from Bavaria .=20

So what's so Austrian on him . -> Nothing=20
If you hear him talking. He hasn't even an Austrian accent  .=20

>Fishman's (1991) assessment places the number of speakers worldwide at
>3,000,000.

And where can I meet one of 'em . In an home for old people in=20
Yisroel ( Israel ) .=20

>MENDELE has been around for years.
>
>See: <http://www2.trincoll.edu/~mendele/>

I shall make it .=20

>There's quite a bit of discussion of Yiddish on alt.humor.jewish, as
>well as on other groups with Jewish content. You can seek them out by
>doing a search at <www.dejanews.com>. Try 'Yiddish' as your search term.

Waunsinn .=20

>There are lots of Yiddish-related pages on the web, of course. There are
>numerous links listed at the Mendele site, and any search of AltaVista
>will turn up more URL's than you can shake a shtick at.
>

>Care to back up and start over?
Sa guat . Whatever that idiom means .=20
=C6ion bonan ! Cxion bonan ! Ois guade !

da Hiasl
|Mia TTT-pa=F8o : | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/3856/
|Mia natura adreso :
|=E6ambro kvin cento du dek ses
|Mittelgasse dek ok
|unu mil ses dek Vieno=20
|Teleparolnumero : kvincento na=FDdek ses dekdu kvardek sep kvincento dudek
ses