Dear Interlinguists,

I send you a whole salvo of information on the theme "Interlingua in le
Union Europee"

Amicalmente

Allan Kiviaho
Finlandia
                   =

INTERLINGUA IN LE UNION EUROPEE - I     Marcos Franco  =

INTERLINGUA IN LE UNION EUROPEE - II    Donald J. Harlow
INTERLINGUA IN LE UNION EUROPEE - III   Emma Bonino    =

INTERLINGUA IN LE UNION EUROPEE - IV    The European Commission
INTERLINGUA IN LE UNION EUROPEE - V     The International Academy of
                                        Sciences
INTERLINGUA IN LE UNION EUROPEE - VI    Esperanto Radikala Asosiacio      =

INTERLINGUA IN LE UNION EUROPEE - I

>        [Allan Kiviaho 980128]
>As you can see, the percentage of MP's at the Europarliament favorable
>for Esperanto was 18.53 %. I don't have the URL of the web-site but
>you can certainly easily find it with Altavista. =

>        [Marcos Franco 980129]
Under what search string? =

          [Allan Kiviaho 980131]
Marcos, I simply used at Altavista the title itself
"Liste des Europarlementaires favorables =E0 l'esp=E9ranto" =

and found the URL immediately:
1. Liste des Europarlementaires favorables =E0 l'esp=E9ranto
   Parlementaires Europ=E9ens qui, au 21/06/1997, pensaient que
l'esp=E9ranto pourrait d'une mani=E8re ou d'une autre aider =E0...
http://www.mygale.org/00/enotero/parlemnt.htm - size 9K - 22-Aug-97 -
French - Translate

Another interesting issue:
2. Europe, esp=E9ranto, et Partito Radicale
Ca bouge en Europe ! S'il y a bien un endroit o=F9 les cons=E9quences
complexes de http://freinet.org/espericem/europ_fr.htm - size 8K -
19-Aug-97 - French - Translate

And look at this! Among the signers are Emma Bonino, a mighty
commissioner at the European Union, Umberto Eco, a very famous writer
and philosopher, Reinhard Selten, a laureate of the Nobel prize and
Richard von Weizs=E4cker, the retired president of the Federal Republic o=
Germany, a very honorable person.
11. Unesco
Resolution der UNESCO =FCber Esperanto Emma Bonino Rudolf Carnap Umberto
Eco Antoin Meillet Reinhard Selten Richard von Weizs=E4cker. Resolution
der UNESCO...
http://machno.hbi-stuttgart.de/~sf/esperom/lingvo/unesco.htm - size 6K - =

6-Sep-97 - German - Translate

Have you seen this one?
2. Bonino: Interview
Let us clearly foresee the political route. An interview with European
Commissioner Emma Bonino. from Esperanto,
Mar. 1996. One of your colleagues in the..
http://www.best.com/~donh/Esperanto/bonino.html - size 16K - 2-Aug-97 -
English - Translate

Look at    AUXLANG AT EUROPARLIAMENT - III

Amicalmente

Allan