At 07:08 +0100 on 27.1.1998, Kjell Rehnstr=F6m wrote:

> >Posablae di apar unsavanta, but qui est "logical positivism"?
> >
> >This may sound ignorant, but waht is logical positivism?
> >
> >--
> >Cheradenine Zakalwe
> >Eurolanga Publicizationa Organization
> When seeing the English translation it is not difficult to understand _why=
_
> _posablae di apar unsavanta_ means _This may sound ignorant._ but reading
> the line without the help of the English translation I for one was at a
> loss - but I did not troubble myself since I saw the translation. Would it
> have been easier if I had seen:
> Possibilim ti afer sona ignoranti...
> Perhaps one should hav e "full form" of an IAL and then introduce the
> "short" form as the learning process is going on. Something like when you
> have an easy form of a language that people learn: easy Swedish, special
> English, introductory Interlingua?

Of course then it has to be a strict subset or superset of the "advanced"
variety, not an intersecting set.

Jus nitpicking... :-)

/Philip Jonsson <[log in to unmask]>
Posts written in Net Swenglish (if at all readable to English speakers!)
Humor only occasionally marked!  MY OPINIONS ARE MINE!

=46roothr saa thykkisk es fregna kann og segja et sama (Haavamaal)