Don Harlow skripted:

> At 08:20 PM 1/28/98 GMT, you wrote:
> >Julian Pardoe skribis:

That was obviously intended for the Ido list.   This is becoming quite
a habit...
Since the debate has leaked out onto Auxlang, perhaps Don Harlow would
like to give his opinion on whether there is anything preventing Idists
from using a name like Esperanto II.  I cannot be sure, but I don't
think there would be any legal problem with that.

By the way, we have been debating a new name for Ido on the Ido list.
I started a competition to find a new name, and although the time must
nearly be up now, and a few interesting names have been suggested,
I am a bit disappointed with the number of ideas.  Perhaps I'll throw
it open to Auxlang as well.

James Chandler