Je 09:25 ptm 1/28/98 GMT, James CHANDLER skribis:
>Don Harlow skripted:
>
>> At 08:20 PM 1/28/98 GMT, you wrote:
>> >Julian Pardoe skribis:
>
>That was obviously intended for the Ido list.   This is becoming quite
>a habit...
>Since the debate has leaked out onto Auxlang, perhaps Don Harlow would
>like to give his opinion on whether there is anything preventing Idists
>from using a name like Esperanto II.  I cannot be sure, but I don't
>think there would be any legal problem with that.

The message to which you are replying was sent in error. But keep your eye
on your monitor -- an answer to your question should be popping up there
any moment, if it hasn't done already...

As for missent messages -- Allan KIVIAHO got an unintended preliminary copy
of a message I just sent to AUXLANG because _I didn't check the Reply-To
field by eye_. For some reason, this use of a personal address as a
Reply-To for messages to AUXLANG seems to happen with two or three people.
Any reason for this, or is it just a glitch?

-- Don HARLOW
http://www.webcom.com/~donh/