I am editor of ED Management, a monthly newsletter published by American
Health Consultants. I am working on an article on how physicians can move
patients through the ED expediently. I am looking for tips on increasing
efficiency in this area--any personal habits or pearls of wisdom to speed
flow. How can patients be moved through the system quickly, while still
receiving quality care and not feeling rushed out the door? I welcome
contributions and input from ED managers and physicians (you can respond via
e-mail to [log in to unmask] or my office phone is (516) 626-0147.) Please let
me know your title/affiliation/creditials for attribution.

---Staci Bonner, Editor, ED Management

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: