I am a medic in the state of Colorado and was in a unique situation that I
wanted to gather input on from various medical professionals in pediatric
medicine. I had a pregnant trauma core in which the mother was unable to be
resuscitated however was near term with her pregnancy. The question, should
she be taken to a Level 1 Trauma Center for adults or to a Level 1 Childrens
Hospital. The mother was unable to be resuscitated however would the baby
stand a better chance at a trauma center or childrens hospital.

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: