Please understand that I do not mean to minimize the importance of
assessment and the need for a complete evaluation by a Physician.  This
was only one suggestion for a Physician based at triage.  I apologize for
the use of the term "obvious" ear infection and meant only to express an
idea brought to me by an excellent E.C. Physician with many years
experience during brainstorming at one meeting.  I don't believe that this
Physician would ever minimize the need for proper evaluation.  I truly
would appreciate your experienced suggestions and input, especially in
terms of documentation and the triage process you presently utilize.
Thank you in advance for your input and again, I apologize for the my
poor communication of the importance of these issues.

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: