[log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]
 http://adam.cheshire.net/~jjbowks/index.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce R. Gilson <[log in to unmask]>
>Marcos:
>STOP trying to get us to drop the -r ending.
>Either you will be frustrated because nobody will listen to
you, or if you can
>convince a majority to discuss it, _I_ will leave the group.
>Decisions once made cannot be discussed except by majority
vote. This decision
>is SO fundamental to the whole project that I will not continue
on the project
>unless it is left untouched.
>UNDERSTAND???
>                                Bruce R. Gilson

Bruce I take it you are here making a possible exit if I
convince enough
people who would want to make the change to join the list eh?
:-)))

Lesssee, There's at least four I can think off hand that I might
invite...

Hmmm. Perhaps others as well...

But anyway... before you start shanking in your sneakers...
please
keep the tone as positive as you can. To START CAPITALIZING
is kinda rude... Oh yeah, I remember now you don't have problems
with getting rude to others if it suits your purposes, isn't
that right?

I find it quite hypocritical to say anyone is welcome to join
and when
they express their view you threaten to leave if it doesn't go
your way.
It's been said it before, in another list, it is your ball,
let's play...

Don't retreat cowardly, taking the ball away, and please don't
start
changing the rules. You make obvious boasts that the group says
this
and that and then if it doesn't go your way you will drop the
whole thing.

Come on, man!

I know you to be a better conlanger than that Bruce, I respect
your
opinion in many things, we obviously don't agree on quite a few
others
but please don't create a spirit of hostility. What goes around
tends to
come around.

Disgustedly,
Jay B.