Jay says "please don't start changing the rules." Well the rules say that
NO decision once made can even be _discussed_ unless a majority chooses to
reopen it.

Jay posted his note to both Auxlang and the Novial list. I'm not sure why.
But for the Auxlangers, what they may not know is that we have a project going
for two years. We're close to completing it, and here comes this new person,
who never even SAW any of our discussions, and says "You're doing it all
wrong. _I_ know what needs to be done with Novial. You don't." And I see a
project that I've worked on, put my heart into, for 2 years, being attacked
from _within_. I can try to compete with other projects. But this is an
_internal_ threat, and I need to make this new person realize that what he
is proposing is, in my mind, the total destruction of 2 years of work. And if
I get shrill or loud, it is that  that prompts me to feel that way. I said, on
that list, that if Marcos convinced a majority of the list to go along with
him, I would leave it. I meant it. Not out of an "it's my ball" spirit, but
because I feel that the sort of language Marcos proposes is a bad language.
I could never accept it as a language I'd want to sign onto.

I'm probably boring those Auxlangers who have no interest in Novial. I really
do not know why Jay had to post to Auxlang about an internal Novial list dis-
pute. But as long as he did, I will respond to him here. I FEEL THAT THE IDEAS
EXPRESSED BY MARCOS REPRESENT THE BIGGEST THREAT TO THE NOVIAL REVIVAL GROUP
SINCE ITS INCEPTION. I put that in capital letters to make it clear how I feel.

                                Bruce R. Gilson
                                IRC: EZ-as-pi