Ken C wrote:

>Well, the primary reason was because I had hoped to learn a lot about
>Novial (Jespersen's versions) on the list, and it turned out that most
>of the messages were arguments about various proposed changes to Novial.

I'm trying to figure out where you got the idea that the purpose of the group
was _other_ than to discuss "various proposed changes to Novial."

I don't recall the precise date of your joining, but if you learned about the
list via my website, it says "our project to update and revive Novial" and
probably used the same words even then. I never claimed that we were going to
simply revive, unchanged, Jespersen's N30 (the last version of the language I'd
ever seen) in anything I posted to Conlang or Auxlang or put up on my website,
nor to my knowledge has Thomas, Don, or anyone who has ever been a participant
in our project.

                                Bruce R. Gilson
                                IRC: EZ-as-pi