Some of the auxiliary language have been developed by natural scientist
(Interlingua: Peano, mathematician) or have been used and propagated by
natural scientist and technicians (Ido: Wilhelm Ostwaldt, German chemist,
Esperanto: Albert Cotton, French chemist, Rudolf Diesel, German engineer).
Ostwald has developed a chemical nomenclature in Ido and he has written
chemical texts in this language. I have further found abstracts in
Esperanto of some thesis in chemistry and medicine.
I would like to ask if there is anybody on the list who knows about
scientific texts, especially in chemistry, written in auxiliary or
constructed languages. Information and hints how to find such texts are
highly appreciated.

Hans-Richard Sliwka
N-7034 Trondheim
tel: 47 73 59 5600   fax: -47 73 59 5210   email: [log in to unmask]