I have a suggestion: there are places to put it if you don't like. They
increase if you make a paper copy of it... but here we go!

Every person interested in Novial tries to learn the language in its 28/30
version. Tolerate anything within those versions. Then, communicate in
Novial 28/30. Throw all picking on tiny details away. USE THE LANGUAGE.
Treat the books like the latest truth.

During communication, discuss the problems in Novial, not English!!!! Make
up any Novial you want for the discussion if it doesn't work, but use it.

You will be free of me, because I wount join that list. As it stands I can
read Novial. The N98/2000 is inferior to all the big 5, but I can
understand them. In waiting for information carried by them, I will remain
concentrated on Interlingua, which to my - perhaps limited - mind does work.

This is the maximum of interest I can dedicate to this language.

It has a historical interest, no more.

Kjell [log in to unmask]
Kjell Rehnstroem
Vaenortsgatan 87