On Tue, 24 Feb 1998 19:57:57 GMT, "Raymond A. Brown"
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Thank you for making Marcos' proposal to the N98 group public so we can
>judge for ourselves whether Bruce's reaction was reasonable or not.
>
>I have no wish here to comment one way or the other on his actual =
proposals.

I would really aprecciate your comments on it, but I will understand
that you prefer not to do.

>"If you find something interesting here, we can discuss it.  If not, I =
will
>not bother you any more."  What could be more resonable than that?

In fact, I suggest that if they don't want to reply to my proposal in
the list, they can reply privately. Or not to reply, simply.

>I get the impression that Marcos is a young man (years & years younger =
than
>me)=20

Probably :-)

>who is genuinely interested in what might be done to produce a viable,
>Novial-based language.  I'm sure he had no idea what minefield he was
>walking into when he joined the 'Novial-List'; still less that a mine =
would
>blow up in his face.

Well, perhaps Novial-l is a minefield, but I think my face will be
kept untouched. It is just a question of information interchange.

Saludos,
Marcos