>Perhaps one would need a kind of declaration of what one may suggest and
>what has already been decided upon.

What has aleady been decided upon is listed on the website already. There is
even a note for each decision giving the _date_ that it was made, except
that the earliest decisions are all shown with the date that the webpage
started, rather than the date the vote was taken.

I'm not sure that we can easily state "what one may suggest." I think it's
clear that one limit is determined by the decisions already made and the
rule that questions already decided cannot be reopened except by majority
vote. I think that within that limit, almost anything goes, and of course,
as more votes have been taken, this narrows the limit more precisely. By now,
in fact, it would be hard to change anything but single morphemes without
running across the issue of reversing prior decisions. As I've stated, we are
close to completing the design phase of the project.

                                Bruce R. Gilson
                                IRC: EZ-as-pi