I have, in fact, _not_ fallen off the face of the planet, although it
may seem so; I just got diagnosed with mono today, which explains why I
have been sick and _so tired_ for the past week.  Hopefully, the worst
of it is over, but the non-worst may last for weeks yet...

Why this is relevant to you: the various recipients of this letter have
sent me something in the past week or so which I should, eventually,
respond to.  I'll try to do this in something resembling a priority
queue, so novial and conlang and such may not hear from me for a while
until I clear up my school-related stuff.  The school-related people
should, with some luck, start seeing me again by early next week
(tomorrow if I'm _really_ lucky :).  Sorry for any inconvenience.

--
-=-Don [log in to unmask]<http://www.cs.brown.edu/~dpb/>-=-
"How do I love thee?  My accumulator overflows."