The idea of _all_ verbs ending in -a, nouns in -e, and adjectives -i is,
I believe, in Philip's Eurial. It's not the way _I_ prefer, but it is workable
and does fit my preference for strict PoS marking.

I think there are several solutions, each of which looks ugly to the proponents
of another. And I think we can only solve this by producing our own languages
and letting them compete. I do not like Marcus' solution, nor he mine. I am
happier with Philip's solution, but still prefer what we've done in the NRG.
Philip, I'm sure, prefers his own.

                                Bruce R. Gilson
                                IRC: EZ-as-pi