-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce R. Gilson <[log in to unmask]>
>>Had I posted a little later I would have called it "NLG
Novial"
>>as that seems the current term.  It's a bit of a mouthful
though.
>That is only Jay Bowks' term, to my knowledge used by nobody
else. I use
>"Group Novial" and call it GN for short. Don Blaheta still
calls it N98.
>We have no official name. So any working name you adopt is, I
suppose, ok
>till we do. But "ReNovial" was EGE's insult-term, which is why
I don't like it.
>       Bruce R. Gilson

Nope! Jay Bowks calls NLG the Novial Liste Grupe... In other
words the
Novial-List Group... the List itself... and not the language
they are developing

So, sorry, Bruce, you got it wrong on that one, and actually
some have called
it NaLGa, which is what I jokingly said you probably would think
it should be
and get after me about it...

However, to name Novial98... that is, the Language Li Grupe
works on...

I would rather opt for Novial Lingue, or also Novialingue (all
one word) to
stand for the language. One could call it the Novial Liste
Lingue and have
the "siglas" of NLL but that would remind me of NuLL
and void :-)))

So I would suggest the term Novial Lingue as more likeable and
Novialingue (one word) as also acceptable... But hey I promissed
wouldn't try to influence that list any further lest I disrupt
the unified
feel of it and Bruce get after me about it... :-)

:-)))

Since,
Jay B.