Jay Bowks skripted:

>So I would suggest the term Novial Lingue as more likeable and
>Novialingue (one word) as also acceptable... But hey I promissed I
>wouldn't try to influence that list any further lest I disrupt
>the unified feel of it and Bruce get after me about it... :-)

Novialingue, for the record, is a suggestion I have made. At one point I hoped
we might simply adopt it by unanimous consent, but there was an immediate
objection.

There also was some objection to adopting _any_ name at this point, and so
the issue has been laid aside. Which is why we need a working, non-official,
name.

                                Bruce R. Gilson
                                IRC: EZ-as-pi