>Oh come now, since you are _changing_ Novial learning J's Novial
>would be a very good basis for learning ReNovial.  It should be
>quite easy to adapt what you write to fit in with the proposed
>changes.

Let's get straight what I did and what I did not say. I did not say that it
was useless to learn J's Novial. What I _did_ say that it was useless to learn
it _to_the_degree_of_fluency_ necessary to use it as our working language,
which was implied by Kjell's approach.

I can read N28 well enough that I can read the texts in the back of AIL, without
reference to the rest of the book. But I can't _write_ it, especially with the
degree of fluency I would need to make the subtle distinctions one needs to
when describing a language under design. I cannot speak for the rest of the NRG
of course, but _I_ believe this is an appropriate degree of learning the lang-
uage.

                                Bruce R. Gilson
                                IRC: EZ-as-pi