I wrote:

>> Deep in my heart, I want to go as far as James has. But I feel somewhere, some
>> one might feel a need for this, and I'd tend to simply say, if after some time
>> we find nobody actually _using_ the -m ending, _then_ is the time to let it
>> die a peaceful death.

To which Phil Hunt responded:

>The equivalent is certainly useful in Eurolang (-ae for adverbs, -a
>for adjectives). Consider:

Let me be clear. I was _not_ referring to the -im ending of adverbs, which
can be analyzed as -i + -m (where -m is an adjective to adverb conversion), but
which I normally do not, but to the -m ACCUSATIVE ending on mouns.

Sorry if I misled anyone.

                                Bruce R. Gilson
                                IRC: EZ-as-pi