Dear colleagues,

our pediatric intensive care and emergency department organizes weekly
interactive teaching sessions for residents. The preparation of these
courses takes quite some time and energy. It would probably save me a
lot of time, if I could get hold of past board exams and thelike. The
residents love it, if we solve case study questions together. Please
let me know, if you know, where I can get such material or where good
pediatric ICU or pediatric emergency case studies are published.
Thanks for the effort, with kind regards,

Nikolaus

Dr. Nikolaus Lutz-Dettinger
PICU
Dept. of Intensive Care