In Eurolang the word then is _insect-science_
Sw. _entomologi_
En _entomology_
Po _entomologia_
Ge _Entomologie_
Ia _entomologia_

Nobody uses something else in Swedish . You can say _the science about
insects_ if you wont to explain it to people.

A real brave thing would be to call it _insectologia_. Or something like
_insect-ologia_ and maintint that _ologia_ (or how you wont to decorate it
at the end) is _science_. (Do you by the way pronounce it _sayens_ or
_skiense_ or _stsientse?_

And when I see _suma_ I don't understand _some_ but _sum_. Of course from
context I understand that it must be something else, and when trying to
read it _en English_ I of course understand. But it takes time!

It would be interesting to hear the reaction on the two texts by people who
were not _in_ for Eurolang or Interlingua.

Kjell [log in to unmask]
Kjell Rehnstroem
Vaenortsgatan 87
S-752 64  UPPSALA