Quoth Robert J. Petry:
> Bruce R. Gilson wrote:
> > There is no common ground. This is why such as you and Kjell can't
> > feel at home on the Novial list. We are following the second
> > philosophy, you want the first. We can't really work together for
> > that reason.
>
> Sure there is common ground. It's called "both".
> [...]
> No. Bob, go out and sell. So, I did. Guess what?:-)))

In other words, you follow the second philosophy.  Which is exactly
contradictory to the first.  Please don't try to say that you can do
both at the same time, since really, you can't.

> How can one really perfect something they are not using on a daily
> basis? I don't think the analyzing should stop, not at all.

Agreed!  I try to write or translate in Novial fairly frequently... and
I try to use different varieties as well.  I've been known to write in
both N30 and N98, and I make occasional excursions into James' as well.

--
-=-Don [log in to unmask]<http://www.cs.brown.edu/~dpb/>-=-
Li eme es at morir yuni tam tardim kam posibli.