Kjell wrote:

>The main interlanguages are so similar that having learnt one of them you
>don't have to invest so much effort to understand the others.

Among Ido, Novial, Occidental, and Interlingua, perhaps. Or among E-o and Ido,
and possibly Novial as well, though I'm not so sure there about even the
transfer working THAT far. But not ALL FIVE. I really don't think that E-o and
Interlingua are "so similar that having learnt one of them you don't have to
invest so much effort to understand the other."

                                Bruce R. Gilson
                                IRC: EZ-as-pi