For whatever it is worth I have decided to go into lurker mode on these two lists.
That means, naturally, I will be reading most if not all of the mail.

However, I need to spend more time on the RLR lists. There are three of them plus a
chat room.
there is the RLR Newsletter list, the RLR discussion list, and the RLR lessons list.

On these lists I have decided to post a great deal of the Occidental information and
more of the RLR info.
for instance, Just a few minutes ago I found the beginnings of a complete Occidental
grammar and the full thing is completed in several issues. Quite comprehensive from
what I have seen before. And, material on Solresol, Ro, Neo, Mundial, & almost every
lin started in that time frame, including Basic English. And, I will be starting an
Occidental list very soon.

Not only that, as you know, I am working on hard copies of the magazines for
distribution. & find I need to really get on the ball there to make sure they go out
on time.

Many, if not most on these lists may not have much, or any interest in this much
material being posted here. So I plan to post it on the other lists so I can "kill
two birds with one stone" and not split my time so much as I have been doing.

Should anyone really have an interest in all these topics, then send me a note to
put you on the lists. Otherwise, I am, as of this post becoming one of those
"lurkers".

Al l sue f nu,
& ha amue,
Bob Petry