Marcos scripted:

> About your samples, is -ansie a suffix in your project? If so, is it
> like -itate?

See 2.41 on the Grammar page.  -NSIE = -NTITATE.

> OTOH, (as a humor remark) I found the word "anusentos" particularly
> funny. It means centuries, but it reminds me a participle of something
> related with the anus :-)
> (BTW, I suppose the correct form is "anusentes", chu non?)

The correct from is -SENTO, because we form numeral sbs with -O; so
DU, TRI, DEK, SENT -> DUO, TRIO, DEKO, SENTO.
This method of forming "decade, century" etc. is from D, which says
Jahrhundert.  SEKLE may be preferable, but then do we need separate
words for "decade, millenium" and so on?
I presume the naturalistic form ANUCENTOS doesn't have the same
connotation for you.

James Chandler