>You know, I think this is right, and one of the things that hurt Novial. VA
>and the other Novialists were so eager to compromise with Occidental that the
>strengths of Novial were compromised out. So from my point of view (as one
>_less_ impressed by Occidental than by some others, though it is pretty good
>for a very naturalistic language) Bob Petry is right.

Isto non del toto es correcto. Le facto es que Novial era solo describite
in un libro e il habeva troppo multe personas qui non era capabile
apprender le lingua e pro isto illes comenciava manipular (Io vole dicer
_tinker with_) le lingua in vice de usar lo.

Or in English:
This is not at all correct. The fact is that Novial was only described in a
book and there were too many persons who were not capable of learning the
language and therefore they started to tinker with the language in stead of
using it.

Kjell [log in to unmask]
Kjell Rehnstroem
Vaenortsgatan 87