In message  <l03110705b16c6ab2653c@[195.17.73.75]> [log in to unmask] writes:
> Cheradenine Zakalwe wrote:
> >_La nations vol unizar se_ = Lit. the nations want to unite themselves
>
> Hm, entomologia is not international enough but nation is?

1. "nation" is understandable by more people that "entomologia"

2. given that a conial needs root words meaning "insect" and "science",
it does not also need a root meaning "insect science".

> Why not
> _la borna-samen vola unizar se_?

But "nation" doesn't mean "group of people who are the same by birth".
(And that word in EL would be something like _nasation-equala-person-grup_)

(Yes, I know that "nation" is ultimately from PIE *gena- 'give birth')

> or
> _la borna-klustro vola unizar se_?

Because IMO this is silly.

--