Chris Burd scribeva:

> (...)
> For an Interlingua example, there's the so-called absolute superlative:=

> "bellissime" as opposed to "multo belle" / "le plus belle". Being the l=
ess
> usual form... etc. etc.
>
> But I wonder what distinction can be drawn between the two (canonically=

> equivalent) ways of expressing the future tense: "io scribera" and (les=
> commonly) "io va scriber". The latter strikes me a being more vigorous,=
 and
> I'm conscious of using them in slightly different ways. On the other ha=
nd,
> I may be influenced by the English "shall/will" distinction, garbled
> remants of which survive in Canadian English.

In mi opinion, le correlation le plus exacte es (exemplo portugese includ=
ite):

     eu escreverei   =3D io scribera   =3D I will/shall write
     eu vou escrever =3D io va scriber =3D I am going to write

Amicabilemente,
--
   ENSJO*: EMERSON JOS=C9 SILVEIRA DA COSTA
  E-mail : [log in to unmask] [<=D8>] Brasil!

INTERLINGUA - lingua auxiliar international
    Info : http://www.interlingua.com
 Grammar : http://www.nautilus.com.br/~ensjo/interlingua/english.html