Hello,

Julian Pardoe wrote,
> > Mi dictionario esperanto-svedese (un obra del 50-as!) nota _diri ci_
> > = tutear.

> Well, since 'ci' is so rarely used in Esperanto we don't really need to
> talk about 'tutear' and 'vosear'[??].

I think the textbook example is, "why is she angry, I don't speak
the language" - "he used the familiar form, which she didn't permit".
(Kial shi koleras, mi ne komprenas la lingvon - li cidiris al shi,
kaj shi ne permesis tion.)

'Till dreamling!  --  Ghis revido!

Jiri
--
<[log in to unmask]> *** <[log in to unmask]>
PGP 463A14D5 (normal key) * EF0607F9 (low security key)