Je 02:25 PM 01.05.98 -0400, Chris Burd skribis:

>If you're looking to join the largest interlinguistic movement, there's no
>doubt about your destination.=20

Jes.

>But if you want to find the best one,=20

Hopeless search, because of different backgrounds and value judgments.
But, yes, I prize word-building!

>or the one most likely to open up new territory,=20

Wait a minute, let me get out my crystal ball....     ;-)

>and you suspect it may not be the
>largest one, you've got to do some hunting to do.=20

I'm ok with hunting, and an information-gathering stage.  But then I
recommend using one's choice, as I believe you do.

>As I believe J.R.R.Tolkien put it, "Not all those who wander are lost".

Ah, well, when you quote from one of my favorite authors, what can I say?
(Except that I like the quote, but don't think it changes my point!)

C`ion bonan al vi!

Ken

  | Ken CAVINESS           Physics at Southern Adventist University |
  | [log in to unmask]             ESPERANTO =3D Lingvo internacia |
  | http://southern.edu/~caviness/     E-o/English/Fran=E7ais/Deutsch |