Cheradenine Zakalwe (Phil Hunt) scribeva:

> In message  <l03110704b16fe6c392f1@[195.17.73.6]> [log in to unmask]
=2EEDU writes:
> > If all literate people don't recognize _entomology_ I think it is
> > high time for them to learn that.
>
> Tu pos pensar toton qui tu am, but it no causara los lernar it.
> In realiti, est necesa qui tu acept persons como los est, et no
> probe facar los estar perfecta.
>
> You can think whatever you like, but it won't cause them to learn it.
> In reality it is necessary to accept people as they are and not attempt=

> to make them perfect.

Esque "causar alcuno facer alique" ("to cause someone to do something") e=
s un
expression sufficientemente international? Io opina que "facer alcuno fac=
er alique"
("to make someone do something") es un expression plus recognoscibile, no=
nne?--
   ENSJO*: EMERSON JOS=C9 SILVEIRA DA COSTA
  E-mail : [log in to unmask] [<=D8>] Brasil!
Homepage : http://www.nautilus.com.br/~ensjo/
Telephono: (091) 231-5740 // +55 91 231 5740
 UIN ICQ : 713833   [* "sj" pronunciate "sh"]

INTERLINGUA - lingua auxiliar international
    Info : http://www.interlingua.com
 Grammar : http://www.nautilus.com.br/~ensjo/interlingua/english.html