Je 08:27 atm 6/20/98 +0200, Kjell REHNSTROM skribis:

>Io etiam participava in le votation. Quando io votava le stato era
>20 % pro anglese solo in le Union Europee
>80 % contra solo anglese in le Union Europee
>
>Io ha un senso que mi voto non era registrate. On debe forsan votar un
>altere vice.

I doubt whether they would have failed to register your vote; they have,
after all, registered enough votes whose positions are similar to what I
suspect yours was... Still, it probably won't hurt to try again; if they
registered your vote before, the machine will simply reject the new one.
(And how do they know whether you've voted before? Somewhere in your
machine is a cookie that says so, I believe...)

By the way, your figures are now two days out of date. That long ago, there
was a complete _reversal_ in the figures, putting "yes" at 80% and "no" at
20%. As of this morning, those figures had changed to 67/33. (New comments
in the 24 hours since I analyzed the old ones have been restricted to one
from the notorious Jon Livesey -- anybody who participated in the great
Esperanto flamewar in the European usenet groups back in, I believe, early
1995 will know what I mean by "notorious".)

-- Don HARLOW
http://www.webcom.com/~donh/