I know I have seen this question posted before, and I hate to drag it up
again, but our department is being asked to come up with a back-up plan
to increase staffing in the ED when we are faced with an overwhelming
volume of patients.  Would anyone be willing to share with us a copy of
their plan if they have faced this issue?  Also, has anyone faced this
issue and not come up with a plan?  How did you handle it, if so?
Thanks

Ray Pitetti, MD
Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: