> Bottom line, which you all already know, is that I am now
> committed to Rap Lin Rie and Occidental. In fact, so much so,
> that I have now begun a full time endeavor of working with them.
> To me they make a wonderfully compatible combination. And,
> through the two of them, I can offer both the "artificial" along
> with "naturality" and "regularity" plus, "internationality" via
> the package of both Occidental and Rap Lin Rie.

I have to admit I'm confused. I used to think I knew what you meant when you
talked about combining RLR and Occi. I thought you meant the basic language
is Occi. and you use RLR as a kind of short hand, that you might use the
pronunciation of RLR in checking or proofreading but that you'd write the
Occi word 'yo' (hate that word, for reasons I'll explain elsewhere) as 'j'
and read it out 'yo' again (at least in your mind).

Other comments indicating that you feel that RLR can work as an independent
functioning language, have me stumped.

Just how is it that the two are supposed to work together? What does one
lack that the other provide? If neither lacks anything, then why package
them together? Or are you packaging them separately, then why do that?

Like I said, I'm confused.

Sorry if you've answered this already, point me towards the archives (with
at least a month like "April 97" to go by). If you haven't please consider
enlightening me.

Mi amika fughi,
Mike Farris