--------------8B84F523677CFBEFBC85316E

Admissions TO the ED is not the same as admisssions FROM the ED. I would interpret that as what
we would term visits to the ED. Otherwise only a small percentage of what we actually see will be
reviewed... the sicker patients yes .. but not representative. So what is the goal?

George Foltin

Halim Hennes wrote:

>     I called the ACGME office now after seeing dr. simon posting.
> according to marsh stojek staff they again said admissions to the ed. I
> copied what came on the list to marsh and asked for a reply. Will keep
> you posted
>
> Halim
>
> --
> Halim Hennes MD, MS
> Associate Professor of Pediatrics & Emergency Medicine
> Medical College of Wisconsin
> Tel: 414-266-2629
> Fax: 414-266-2635
> e mail: [log in to unmask]

> The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:

--------------8B84F523677CFBEFBC85316E

begin:          vcard
fn:             George Foltin
n:              Foltin;George
org:            NYU School of Medicine
email;internet: [log in to unmask]
title:          Director, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard