At 12:46 PM 9/15/98 -0400, you wrote:
>The following  is not logical. 150 consecutive admissions to the ED is
different from 150 consultations
>is different from 150 admissions.

In our application we're providing TWO lists, one of consecutive ED visits
and one of consecutive admits.  Too much information for the RRC beats too
little.

By the way, whoever else is applying for PEM accreditation through the
emergency medicine RRC please contact me privately if you wish to compare
notes.

Steve Green, MD, FACEP
Director, Emergency Medicine Residency Program
Professor of Emergency Medicine
Loma Linda University Medical Center & Children's Hospital
Loma Linda, California

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: