Ken Caviness rote:

> >My guess is that 1. Esp doesn't have even as many adherents as the Espists
> >claim; 2. the number they do have is not sufficient to get such an
> >obviously defective language used by organizations like the one you mention
>
>  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>            !!!

First of all, Ken, what do the exclamation marks mean?  To me, the defects of
Esp are as obvious as the fact that Esp has more speakers than Novial.
Second, why is this "flame bait"?  If you disagree, you can say so, and why.

>        <http://www.southern.edu/~caviness/Eo_unue/Eo_unue.html>
>
> These pages make no pretence of being impartial

It seems to me, if I might say so, that they also make no pretence of being a
thoroughly researched, accurate portrayal of the facts,
But by all means, please go and work thru Ken's materials.  Then make up your
own minds whether Ken's arguments carry any weight or not.

James Chandler