Bob Petry's list of proverbs in English and Occ reminds me of a silly
question I was thinking about a while back.
A flatmate of mine one evening found an Italian film on the television, and
decided to give it a try.  The name of the film instantly intrigued me:
"Il ciel e' sempre piu blu" (forgive sundry It errors).  From my knowledge
mainly of Ido etc., I decided that this must mean "The sky is always bluer".
In other words, this must be what Italians say for the Eng "The grass is
always greener".
I was just wondering, how should we say this in international languages?  It's
such a useful expression.  On purely aesthetic grounds I decided I prefer the
Italian expression, especially when rendered in Ido:

La cielo es sempre plu blua.

or Novial:

Li siele es semper plu blui.
(even better, N34:  Li ciele es sempre plu blui.)

The Eng expression would be:

La herbo es sempre plu verda.
Li herbe es semper plu verdi.

James Chandler