At 01:21 19/10/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Pablo Flores wrote:
>> Or it could be something like "The Tongue of the Makers"...
>
>That would be good.  Maybe "The Language of the Language-Makers", or
>"The Superior Language".  ;-)

        Looks a bit tolkienish! But Why not? We could invent a culture and
being the gods of that culture! (when the language is finished, why not
creating a sect? ... sorry, my humour is not very good).

>> Spanish has a related problem regarding the word "hue'sped", which
>> means "host" but also "guest"!
>
>How do you disambiguate?

        In French we don't disambiguate (at least _I_ don't disambiguate).
Only the context tells us what we mean.

>--
>"It's bad manners to talk about ropes in the house of a man whose father
>was hanged." - Irish proverb
>http://members.tripod.com/~Nik_Taylor/X-Files
>ICQ: 18656696
>AOL: NikTailor